Upcoming Events - next 45 days
14:00 The Echo of a Noise
The Echo of a Noise
Mar 24 @ 14:00
The Echo of a Noise Now in his 71st year, Pieter‑Dirk Uys looks back on a life fully lived and[...]
Cape Town to Evita se Perron
- Get on F W de Klerk Blvd/N1 in Foreshore from Christiaan Barnard St/M60 - 6 min (2.2 km)
- Follow R27 and R307 to Darling Main Street. Turn right into Stasie St. - 57 min (69.7 km)
- Follow Stasie to T Junction with Arcadia St. - 1 min (250 m)
- Adapt or Fly - From DF Malan to JG Zuma.
- An Audience with Pieter‑Dirk Eish! - Pick-a-Box or Kies-n-Doos?
- An Evening with Evita Bezuidenhout - A Command Performance...
- An Evening with Pieter‑Dirk Uys - PDU uses the f‑word to fight fear.
- And then there was Maiba - A reminder of the good news.
- Evita’s Freedom Day - Tannie Evita focuses on freedom.
- Evita’s Human Rights - The Constitution protects us, we all have rights.
- Evita’s Worker’s Day - Is the only one working Evita Bezuidenhout?
- Tannie Evita Praat Kaktus - Our history as it should have been.
- The Echo of a Noise - Now in his 71st year...
- When in doubt say Darling -
- Evita’s Free Speech Ep134 – 18 Mar: Evita on killing three budgets with one kindness
- Evita’s Free Speech Ep133 – 11 Mar: Evita registers anti-racism week
- Mardi Gras party at Evita se Perron
- Evita’s Free Speech Ep132 – 4 Mar: Evita and her Oscars
- Evita’s Free Speech Ep131 – 25 Feb: Evita on Day Zero & that 1%